Preview: BNR Party at The Arches, November 15th

Beatrice Cook

Boyz Noize superfan Beatrice Cook tells us all way we would be fools to be anywhere else than The Arches on November 15th.

BoysNoize_WP

Definitely one of the most influential players in the electronic music field, German electro-tech producer and DJ Alex ‘Boys Noize’ Ridha, is a force to be reckoned with. From as early as 2004, Boys Noize’s music has covered all the necessary bases, incorporating elements of hip-hop and disco into the classic electro-house, techno and acid house genre.

Ridha has worked with the likes of Daft Punk and Depeche Mode, and has even collaborated with Snoop Dogg on the huge track ‘Got It’. After setting up his own label, Boysnoize Records, in 2005, Ridha has gone on to release 3 massive albums, including the massive Out of the Black in 2012, with standout tracks including ‘XTC’ and ‘ICH R U’, these atmospheric and anthemic offerings getting the crowd going when Boys Noize takes centre stage.

Ridha’s live shows are second to none, and Glasgow is lucky enough to play host to his upcoming BNR Party at The Arches on the 15th of November. After absolutely killing it at the huge Pressure birthday parties in 2008 and 2009 at The Arches, and headlining last year’s Electric Frog’s Riverside Festival, Boys Noize is back to showcase some of the hottest talents in electronic music.

Alongside Boys Noize comes support from recent BNR signing, SCNTST. Having released his debut album Self Therapy back in 2013, and garnering huge support from DJS such as the legendary Jackmaster, and Annie Nightingale, SCNTST  will also play alongside P.O.L. Style, co-founder of Glasgow’s Numbers event and Night Slugs’ label manager, whose other successes include contributing mixes to labels such as Mad Decent and Discobelle.

So, if you want a night of absolutely outrageous techno and electro hosted by the legendary Boys Noize and company, then get yourself over to The Arches on the 15th of November; this is a night you cannot miss.

Recommended Listening:

Boys Noize DJ Set – House of Vans x BOILER ROOM (via SoundCloud, 2013)

SCNTST – ‘Wavez Change’ (Self Therapy, 2013)

P.O.L  Style – ‘LFTF Mix’ (via SoundCloud, 2013)

For tickets to the event, head to:

www.thearches.co.uk/events/clubs/bnr-party-boys-noize-scntst-pol-style