Win dissertation survival kits at Tesco Byres Road

TGP_2013

Glasgow’s new Tesco Metro store on Byres Road is giving 10 Glasgow University Guardian readers the chance to win a Dissertation Survival Kit each!

The final year of university is rarely easy for anyone, and writing a dissertation is no easy accomplishment. Combined with additional assignments and lectures plus your friends, family and social life, the final year of any university course can be a real challenge.

So, to try and take the edge off the stress and pressure of being a final year student, The Tesco Metro store on Byres Road has teamed up with Guardian to offer 10 students the chance to win a fabulous Dissertation Survival Kit each, consisting of all the essentials any student needs – Red Bull and coffee, tinned beans and pizza as well as the obligatory pens, paper and other bits of stationery.

The store is now open from 6am – 12 midnight Monday to Saturday, and 8am – 12 midnight on Sundays.

For your chance to win one of these great Dissertation Survival Kits, just answer the following question along with your name and contact details, including a postal and email address, to [email protected]:

Q: What is Tesco’s famous motto?

Terms and Conditions:

All entries for the competition must be received by no later than 12 noon, Friday 12th March 2010.
This competition is open to all University of Glasgow students.
Winners may be required to take part in publicity.
Usual Newspaper terms and conditions apply, copies available on request.
Dissertation survival kits only available from the Byres Road, Glasgow Tesco Metro.
Winners will be sent a letter or email from Freedman Brown Communications to take in store to claim the kit.
Each kit will amount to approximately £10 each.
This competition is not open to employees of Tesco Ltd or The Guardian.